jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Selly,in an erotic film?


She was tempted to star in a movie about a college graduate who enters the world of sexual servitude at the hand of a billionaire.
Selena Gomez, the former Disney star has made a video parodying the bestseller THE James, Fifty Years of shades of Grey, which plays the role of Anastasia Steele. That is why the rumors that would be in the cast of the film are getting stronger, but she just deny it. 

"Fifty shades of Grey is too spicy for me," said Justin Bieber's girlfriend, who said take a leading role would be a step too far. "I read it when I talked about the play, did not know what it was. So I started reading it, and I was like 'Oh, this is erotic." So I thought it was good, it was intriguing, "he said MTV. 

"I do not think you can assume that role. I know I'm taking risks, but do not think I can do that! That would be too much for me. I think someone should make that part of the movie," he said. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario